Quality Assurance - Lead
“Quality is not an act, it is a habit.” - Aristotle
We're a 30 member team at CoinedOne, Kochi on a mission to empower parents with the knowledge and tools they need to help their children regulate their device usage and keep them safe and productive online. We are looking for a highly-skilled test automation engineer to design automation tests and lead a team of test engineers. You’ll also be designing automation scripts and finding solutions for automation problems and so should be committed to developing skills in order to provide up-to-date solutions.
At CoinedOne, you’ll work with multiple teams as an Automation Testing Lead, from shareholders to developers, as well as additional team members to speed up and improve product delivery. You’ll work in an agile environment, which means you’ll be communicating with intelligent and passionate people who can complement your skills and efforts. You’ll work on projects from start to finish, which includes presenting to high-level stakeholders, so your communication skills will also be excellent.
To be successful as an Automation Testing Lead with us, you should be exceptionally accurate and possess a superior analytical aptitude. You will be proficient in programming languages, have excellent time management skills and have a high degree of commitment and motivation towards your craft.
What you’ll be doing -
- Taking ownership of our 6 member QA team
- Engage in functional , regression , compatibility , acceptance and end - to - end testing of software solutions
- Review and analyze functional and business requirements ,define/document suite of test plans, test cases, and test scripts to ensure complete testing coverage
- Execute test cases/scripts to test, verify, and validate the quality/functionality of web applications
- Researching issues in software through testing
- Collaborating with QA Analysts and Software Developers to develop solutions
- Keeping updated with the latest industry developments
- Record problems and issues in accordance with the project's problem and issue management plans
- Document defects using the project’s defect management tool - JIRA
- Work with the application team to resolve any issues that arise out of the testing process.
- Participate in the release control process to ensure that solutions meet business requirements
- Validate fixes
- Inform the management of any issues that may affect the schedule, budget, or quality of the product or the testing process.
What you get -
- The chance to lead the testing of a B2C product that is preparing to witness a large user base
- The opportunity to work with a Start-up that not only motivates you to be at your best but provides exposure to innovative concepts, methods, and strategies that will elevate your overall growth and development.
- To be at the right place at the right time, as we embark on the most exciting phase of our journey so far
- To play a critical role in the success of a high octane product release
- Exposure to the latest technologies in coding and testing
- Cold ice cream on those hot summer days. Could there be a more meaningful benefit? :)
Apply only if you have -
- At least 3 years of experience with at least 1 year leading a team
- Proficiency in programming languages such as Java or Python
- Excellent mathematical, analytical, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills
- A detail-oriented mindset that strives for perfection
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, software development, or a related field
- Experience in creating test plans, test cases, and execution of test cycles
- Worked in Agile Environment (Must)
- Hands-on experience in conducting Bug Review meetings
- Location - KTIZ (Kerala Technology Innovation Zone), Kalamassery, Kochi, Kerala. (We do have accommodation facilities for outstation candidates nearby the office)
- Joining Date - Tomorrow :) or As Soon As Possible
What can you expect after you apply? You will
- Have a phone conversation with someone on our recruiting team. This is a high-level conversation about you and a good opportunity for you to learn more about us.
- As the Next step, you would be required to take up a coding challenge sent to you.
- Based on your challenge rankings, you would be meeting our Engineering team. This will be an opportunity for us to get an idea of how you got to where you are and where our paths align.
- You would have to provide us with some references.
- Speak with a member of our senior leadership team. If you have made it this far, just be yourself, and everything will be fine.
Our Core Values
- We lead with empathy: We believe kindness and empathy lead to effective communication. We assume good intentions and seek mutual understanding from our teammates, customers, and users.
- We lean into vulnerability: We are not afraid to ask for help or give and receive feedback. We build off our failures and don’t shy away from tough conversations.
- We rise above the status quo: The status quo leads to pain for the people we serve, our communities, and our clients. We do our best to rise above the status quo and do things no one else is doing. On an individual level, we strive to improve ourselves and always be learning.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying