This is an exciting opportunity for anyone who thrives in a faced paced environment, is quick to think on their feet, and has an appetite for challenges and adventure. The ideal candidate will have experience in a leadership role in a startup, preferably, having handled the wide range of responsibilities that usually come with being a Startup Founder.
Our mission is to empower parents and their children with technology and resources that help them leverage the best of the web, enhancing relationships and enriching lives in a digital-first world. As a Founder’s Associate, you will be responsible for providing support to the CEO across all of his responsibilities, endeavouring to build CoinedOne Technologies into an enduring organization that delivers on its vision and mission. You will also work closely with the broader Leadership Team, which may be appointed in different departments and locations from time to time.
We're building a team of world-class innovators and doers and would love to have you on it!
What you’ll do -
- Manage aspects of Marketing, PR, Communications, Investor Relations and anything to do with growth
- Play a pivotal role in scaling operations and setting business processes
- Handle data and knowledge management for decision making across functions
- Involve with hiring and induction of new hires reporting to the CEO
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Your work will directly impact the way parents nurture, protect, and interact with their children in this digital-first age.
What you get -
- A challenging yet flexible workplace in which every individual team member's journey is tracked for excellence and leadership development.
- A chance to be at the centre of the decision-making process, while modulating ideas and implementing strategies and initiatives that boost growth with a bang.
- The opportunity to work with vibrant and visionary leadership that not only motivates you to be at your best but provides exposure to innovative concepts, methods and strategies that will elevate your overall growth and development.
- Remuneration that is competitive with Indian startup pay scales and an attractive benefits package
- The chance to relive a dream all over again.
Apply only if you have -
- 4 - 8 years of total experience
- Minimum 2 years experience in a Founder’s or Co-Founder’s role in a Startup
- An understanding of budgets and business planning
- Experience in Public Relations, Marketing or Investor Relations
- Good organisation skills, time management skills and the ability to act with minimal guidance
- A love for the startup environment, an appetite for adventure and of course, the ability to take failure in your stride.
- Location - KTIZ (Kerala Technology Innovation Zone), Kalamassery, Kochi, Kerala. (We do have accommodation facilities for outstation candidates nearby the office)
- Joining Date - Tomorrow :) or ASAP
What can you expect after you apply? You will
- Have a phone conversation with someone on our recruiting team—a high-level discussion about you and a good opportunity for you to learn more about us.
- As the Next step, you will take up a challenge sent to you.
- Based on your challenge rankings, you would be meeting our CX team to get an idea of how you got to where you are and whether our paths align.
- You would have to provide us with some references.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying