Our mission at CoinedOne is to empower parents and their children with technology and resources that help them leverage the best of the web, enhancing relationships and enriching lives in a digital-first world. Parentry.app does just that.
When you apply a potent combination of mission and passion in a company that empowers you to be at your best, truly amazing things can happen. At CoinedOne, unlocking and amplifying that inner drive to achieve goals or exceed expectations, is something we don’t hesitate to say we’re good at. We seek to do it for millions of parents every day by delivering life-changing parenting experiences. And we do it every day for our own team by providing an environment to thrive, to play to strengths and to be proud of the part our team members play in enabling more informed and happier families.
It’s an exciting time for us right now as we put the pedal to the metal and bolt towards some aggressive customer acquisition strategies and geographical expansion. But in order to stand amongst the best, we need a committed, united and inspired team that’s ready to deliver exceptional quality of support and enablement that help customers achieve their goals with Parentry. And that’s where you come in.
What you’ll be doing -
- Lead the Customer Support and Success teams to achieve impeccable Net Promoter Score (NPS) for Parentry.app
- Work with the top management to develop internal Customer Success Programs and all initial playbooks
- Accountable for customers' overall success with Parentry, including adoption, upsell and renewals of the Parentry solution, customer loyalty, and satisfaction
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience by defining a measurable success plan with clear outcomes, and ensure cohesive communication across internal and customer audiences at all levels
- Participate in customer discovery sessions alongside Marketing, Sales and Product teams, capturing all relevant requirements to minimize touchpoints and ensure a smooth onboarding experience for our customers
- Serve as the go-to person for the onboarding and training of customer service personnel.
- Effectively network within departments in order to achieve successful execution of the customer's strategy and roadmap
- Foster innovation by sharing resources and new ways our customers can use our solutions to advance their digital parenting goals
- Gauge customers' levels of engagement with Parentry and provide feedback to the other teams regarding product and service improvements
- Contribute to the ongoing initiatives to continuously improve our approach to efficiently and effectively ensure our customers' success
- Be the voice of the customer - sharing strategic use-cases and process improvements back into the internal ecosystem
What you get -
- The opportunity to work with vibrant and visionary leadership that not only motivates you to be at your best but provides exposure to innovative concepts, methods and strategies that will elevate your overall growth and development.
- To be at the right place at the right time, as we embark on the most exciting phase of our journey so far
- To play a critical role in the success of a high-octane product release campaign
- The opportunity to impact people’s happiness quotients on a daily basis
- Cold ice cream on those hot summer days. Could there be a more meaningful benefit? :)
Apply only if you have -
- 3+ years in a Customer Success, Relationship Management, Account Management, or similar role in a StartUp/Hyper-Growth environment. B2C experience preferred
- Exceptional communication skills, an organized approach, and a collaborative and detail-oriented mindset
- Demonstrated experience working with internal teams and customers to build customer success plans
- An empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals
- An unshakeable drive and passion towards customer relationship excellence
- Location - KTIZ (Kerala Technology Innovation Zone), Kalamassery, Kochi, Kerala. (We do have accommodation facilities for outstation candidates nearby the office)
- Joining Date - Tomorrow :) or ASAP
What can you expect after you apply? You will
- Have a phone conversation with someone on our recruiting team—a high-level discussion about you and a good opportunity for you to learn more about us.
- As the Next step, you will take up a challenge sent to you.
- Based on your challenge rankings, you would be meeting our CX team to get an idea of how you got to where you are and whether our paths align.
- You would have to provide us with some references.
- Please speak with a member of our senior leadership team. If you have made it this far, just be yourself, and everything will be fine.
Our Core Values
- We lead with empathy: We believe kindness and compassion lead to effective communication. We assume good intentions and seek mutual understanding from our teammates, customers, and users.
- We lean into vulnerability: We are not afraid to ask for help or give and receive feedback. We build off our failures and don't shy away from tough conversations.
- We rise above the status quo: The status quo leads to pain for the people we serve, our communities, and our clients. We do our best to rise above the status quo and do things no one else is doing. On an individual level, we strive to improve ourselves and always be learning.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying