There’s probably no role that's more conducive to learning and gaining that much-needed experience as a fresher than a Software Development Internship at CoinedOne. As an Android Kotlin Intern with an innovative startup, you’ll play a major role in ensuring that our software components are developed, debugged, supported, verified, and ready for integration into our best-of-breed solutions. You will have the opportunity to explore the depths of your aptitude and skills by extensively using a host of technologies in software development and testing, while also having the opportunity to understand what it takes to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
You will also work with and assist our Product Development and Quality Assurance teams by researching emerging trends and technologies in software, tools, and solutions. You will be exposed to the complete Product Development lifecycle and the work involved. Your work will be crucial in solving complex problems in the most efficient way. You will collaborate with our internal teams to understand key priorities and work towards delivering efficient solutions. You will work in a challenging environment as a member of a team of exceptional engineers who are at the forefront of delivering innovative solutions that enable state of the art technology solutions.
The exposure you gain in this role could lead to your better understanding of the paths available as career options and find your fit. The top-performing candidates would receive a Pre Placement offer before the end of the internship period.
Those interested in learning Kotlin may also apply!
Requirements: (Would be great if you are familiar with the following)
- Excellent in OOPS concepts.
- Knowledge of Web Service Integration ( REST, JSON, XML), MySQL / SQLite databases.
- Some understanding of Kotlin, Android SDK, and its Components.
- Working knowledge in Android Jetpack Components, Room Database
- Knowing how to create background services using multithreading and performance tuning is a plus.
- Should be familiar with Firebase Integration.
- API Integration knowledge using Retrofit
- Experience integrating Web Services, Push Notifications, Third Party SDK's, and
- Knowledge of Offline Storage and Syncing, Multi-Threading, and Performance
- Experience working with git
- Hands-on experience in building mobile applications and mobility solutions – native applications with Kotlin
- Researching to identify multiple methods of implementing functionalities and choosing one based on the available solutions' reliability, performance, and scalability factors.
- Working as a part of our Android Team in translating functional requirements into a product solution or offering.
- Working with multiple internal and external stakeholders and influence the thought process.
- End-to-end involvement in the app development, from basic requirements to detailed requirements, Implementation, Testing, Deployment & Maintenance cycles.
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest technology to improve development efficiency and application quality.
- Location - KTIZ (Kerala Technology Innovation Zone), Kalamassery, Kochi, Kerala. (We do have accommodation facilities for outstation candidates nearby the office)
- Joining Date - Tomorrow :) or As Soon As Possible
What can you expect after you apply? You will -
- Have a phone conversation with someone on our recruiting team—a high-level discussion about you and a good opportunity for you to learn more about us.
- As the Next step, you will take up a challenge sent to you.
- Based on your challenge rankings, you would be meeting our Market Research team to get an idea of how you got to where you are and whether our paths align.
- You would have to provide us with some references.
- Please speak with a member of our senior leadership team. If you have made it this far, just be yourself, and everything will be fine.
Our Core Values
- We lead with empathy: We believe kindness and compassion lead to effective communication. We assume good intentions and seek mutual understanding from our teammates, customers, and users.
- We lean into vulnerability: We are not afraid to ask for help or give and receive feedback. We build off our failures and don't shy away from tough conversations.
- We rise above the status quo: The status quo leads to pain for the people we serve, our communities, and our clients. We do our best to rise above the status quo and do things no one else is doing. On an individual level, we strive to improve ourselves and always be learning.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying